Hey you all ! Hope you doing great, Today I am reviewing one of my favourite Korean brand Laneige water range, I have White Dew Tone Up Cream, White Dew Original Ampule Essence & Water Sleeping Mask, Although the products I have been using for months now & its perfect now to talk about how effective are those also how much I liked them personally. Firstly I would say the products are amazing I didn’t expect much out of it while purchasing but now I can say its worth to repurchase.So lets proceed to know more about the products.
Laneige White Dew Tone Up Cream
As the name suggest that this is basically a tone up cream which blurs minor imperfections & evens out face. I love Korean beauty specially their spotless skin which is what inspired me to use their cosmetics on me, & yeah I would say that skin care products are amazing and this cream is on point in action.Moving on about the further cream review, The cream container is thick glass like material which is in soothing colour scheme of aqua blue & white which is a rare combination in cosmetics. Inside is thick somewhat gelatinous consistency cream which instantly smooth out & clear complexion it is one of those cream which need no base nothing at all just in last step of skin routine apply this and you good to go.The cream has some white cast so women with dark complexion might not be satisfy with the outcome as they may appear greyish it would go well with normal middle skin tone .This tone up cream is perfect for every day outing just mix it up with any sunscreen, apply, and you good to go.
- Its a thick moisturiser which tone up complexion make it radiant instantly.
- It successfully hide brown spot dull skin making it even.
- It has plant derived extracts.
- Dermatologist tested, without Parabens
- Cruelty free.
- buildable coverage, can be used to highlight the areas.
- MRP- 2400 INR/ for 50ml.
Laneige White Dew Ampule Essence
Laneige White Dew range is for women who want glass like radiant skin like Korean.I have been using this for long enough to talk about so it claims to bright dull skin which I am sure it does, Also it takes care of brown spots by brightening skin from within that’s why skin reflects pearl like finish.It is a serum actually which is thin but mucous essence and spreads on the skin well also hydrate it good enough, Has castor oil & glycol as well for correcting skin problems like allergy, dryness & redness etc.I must say no Korean products broke me out neither did they impose any side effect on my skin.This can be used after toner as serum and followed by Laneige moisturiser to complete skin routine.The bottle has pressed dispenser which is on the very top I am telling as I struggled getting the serum out not finding the way out of it.Fragrance is mildly sweet.
- Highly concentrated, transparent.
- Free from parabens, phthalates,
- Dermatologist tested, cruelty free
- Presence of Panthenol and Beta-Glucan to relieve skin irritation.
- MRP- 3500/-for 40ml.
- Little amount needed as it spreads insanely so lasts longer mine is still there having used for 4 months.
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
Laneige water sleeping mask is another great product for dull dehydrated, tired looking skin.This is clear gel like consistency which comes in two sizes 25ml & 70ml.
- Its an overnight mask which fulfil water need for skin while purifying it all together.
- The aromatic mild scent is soothing and relaxing.
- Also moisturise deep within skin layers.
- It recover skin while you sleep to wake up with lively skin appearance.
- Quickly absorbs and feels like a thin layer on face when dries
- Infused with orange flowers, rose, and sandalwood to relax senses.
- MRP-700, 1850/- Respectively as per size.
Spread adequate amount of gel all over face and neck leaving it overnight wash off next morning.This can be used every day for maximum purification.Hope you found it useful do mention your query in the comment section would love to hear from you.See you in my next.Dont forget to like share & subscribe .XOXO