Hey you beautiful folks what’s up ! Its been a while since I updated my skin routine for a change. I have included few new face masks dropped some long adopted beauty habits. Actually the skin care products should be replaced time to time for a welcome change. It might give you best results with something which might not be attached with previous ones. One product is not sufficient for couples of skin needs, the needs keep changing with time age climate etc. For an instance at adolescence hydration is not a primary need , At that age skin combats with hormonal changes pimples acne oiliness or many other concerns, On the contrary after 30 we need more skin elasticity , hydration and ingredients to fight with upcoming skin challenges. I therefore never stop trying out new skin care products discarding existing to get best to my needs. So today I am reviewing a clay mask which I had months before & liked few things about that besides its good for all skin except extremely dry. So lets know what that product is in todays review and pros & cons of the same.
Loreal Paris Pure Clay Mask
Loreal Paris is the brand I have been using for ages for beauty products. I have used some of skin care products also but this clay mask came after long to me as I had taken little break from Loreal products. This mask is basically a clay mask and it does all the detox making skin free from residues impurities etc.There comes the green the black one & red & blue one clay mask depends on what problem you have to address.Like blue one is for oily skin which purifies. Green one mattifies oily skin . Red one is good for exfoliation of rough skin, Blue one is anti blemish clay mask. I have black one at the moment which aim to brighten dull skin.
- This mask has 3 pure clay oil with marine algae extract known for its anti blemish properties.
- The texture is thick creamy black.
- It comes in a sturdy glass container which is undoubtedly good.
- The quantity is 50 gm for 750 INR /-.
- The paste is quick drying non irritating.
- Have not noticed any break outs I am combination skin.
- On drying its feels stretchy which is normal in clay mask as they absorbs extra oil out of face.
- Not suitable for extremely dry skin.
- It controls sebum oil completely detoxify.
- Control acne .
- Targets black heads
- Makes skin instantly bright and clean.
- Best for oily skin.
- It has Japanese active charcoal which binds dirt and pull it out of skin.
- Apply for 10 minutes on a cleansed skin and rinse off. Pat dry and hydrate skin post mask.
- Use 2-3 times in a week or as required.
For time users check through patch test before going all over if it irritates discontinue. Normal tingling accepted though.
So this mask is good for the days when you travelling, exposed in the outdoor activities skin is dull due to pollution and dead skin layers or super oily skin where oiliness is the major issue this mask does the job. But I would definitely mention this is not a permanent fairness solution it surely brightens skin for the time being by pulling out impurities so face looks clean & bright.
Who should not buy.?
- Extremely dry skin
- Allergic to clay
- People with cystic acne.
- Extremely sensitive skin.
Thank you so much for reading