Spring is on , so are the bright colours. Colours give positivity to life to self & remove the monotony of surroundings. There is always some sort of colour preference when it comes to putting it on face of course. Some people just love to play neutral , Some prefer bold colours. My todays post is about spring inspired full face look I created with such warm shades. Initially I was not so sure if the bright colours going to look nice on me since I myself prefer nude make up more than bold but occasionally it wont hurt. I actually enjoyed putting up bright colours and supporting accessory as it made the whole look pleasantly warm. Yesterday I tried another new eye make up which was rose inspired eye look I hope you checked it. That was something I first tried and turned out really cool if you want to look at it bebeautifuls.com/2020/05/03 click on the link. Its super quick & manageable even at day time. The best tip for bright eye make up is to keep rest of the outfits light or cool tone. It will pop up eyes more effectively. So let’s proceed to the details of how I achieved spring eye make up look.
- FACE I readied my face after cleansing toning and moisturiser, The moisturiser I today used is Laneige WATER Bank Moisture cream. Its really a great moisturiser perfect as base cream . The hydration is deep yet not sticky on the surface. Next I primed my face with colour bar smash box photo finish pore primer. This is my all time favourite primer as it gives face complete photo finish also hides pore completely. The foundation I chose to wear is Bobbi Brown foundation plus serum in the shade ivory. This one is perfect foundation with the goodness of serum and SPF 15. It works as moisture barrier due to serum & therefore skin feels glowing from inside for whole day. I set my base with Loreal Paris true match super blendable powder in the shade W5 golden shade. I have skipped using concealer instead I fixed under eye area with it perfecting powder as it instantly give smooth and clear finish without concealer. Its a best product & must have for skin correction. Well I always do compact step at last after being done with eye make up as it helps with clearing out trashes. Today blush is LA girl in coral shade which I stroke upwards and complete it with the sheen of highlighter from Make Up Revolution which I recently had .I want to quickly review this highlighter palette which is absolutely beautiful for the price. lets quickly glance over the features.
- Packaging is square shaped with four beautiful highlighter cakes,
- The shades are so useful and it comes with deep pigment as highlighter.
- First two shades are bright glitter as white & gold rest two are bronze and peach respectively.
- It blends easily and melt well in the skin.
- The case is sleek and perfect for travel as all the common shades are in.
- Price is 800 INR 10$ approx.
Eyes & Lips
I used Make Up Revolution Creative vol 1 eye palette for this look. This palette is my favourite and I occasionally use it for dramatic looks as it has all kind of bright colours. I have used four shades from the palette which are shades of orange only. I am gonna add reference picture to help with the shades. I have put flawless on the creases and added dexterous shade on the upper eye area all over. Since I have to get darker orange so here I have added layers of light then dark orange eye shadow to get that perfect deep orange for upper eye. I coat it with next shade which is Visionary and its a bit darker than previous I work with the blending and leave the inner corner area for golden shade so basically I am keeping half part orange and half golden with at last will mix with Terrority that is brightest of all. I apply Terrority on the transition area and sweep through upper eye meeting to the line of golden. Blend all the colours well. Inner corner eye part including teat duct is gonna be deep golden which I acquire by coats of golden( Artistic) & it adds that glisten to the look. I then draw wing eyeliner in deep blue colour form MAC technakohl Kajal cum eyeliner. Lower eye area is shaded in three parts as innerly part is orange middle is golden and outer eye is same Blue kohl with smudge look. I finish the look with using false eye lashes which is some Random purchase from Amazon & lower eyelids with Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Brows are done with Kay Beauty Brow Pencil in the shade Hazelnut. Lip colour is orange just to match with orange eyes I have this from Loreal Paris Colour Rich Matt in the shade 205 this shade is very bright orange , formula is matt but transferable.The price is 750 INR( 10$).
EARRINGS The earrings are so well going with the make up and I am glad. I have an immense love for dangling earrings & this one is best of all as its chunky too. Its a silver based long earring with colourful beads hanging closely around the central silver piece.
I found it on Amazon and loved everything about it. The price is really cheap for the style it deliver. It trades for 300 INR ( 4$). So this is all for today hope you liked .
Thank You So Much For Reading. XOXO
- How To Boost Self-Confidence
- Tips That Can Instantly Stop Hair Fall
- My Top Instagram Eye Makeup Looks
- Top 5 Affordable Foundation Series/ Vol 3/ Milani Foundation
- 5 Reasons You Should Have a Nail Shiner
- Facial Lift Exercises For Toned Face
- Five Dental Habits You Should Follow From Today
- Shaving Tips For Smooth Body
- Farsali 24k Rose Gold Elixir Serum And Farsali Unicorn Essence
- Top 5 Affordable Foundation Series /Vol 2/ Max Factor Face Infinity Miracle Touch Perfecting Foundation
- Bath And Bodyworks Shower Gel/ A Thousand Wishes Body Mist/ A Thousand Wishes Three Wick Candle Review
- Top 5 Affordable Foundation Series/ Vol 1/LA Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation