Our facial skin tend to look dull due to the dirt & accumulation of the dead cells on daily basis, They darken the complexion & the skin losses it’s radiance. There are very effective & natural ingredients that actually work lighten the complexion and make it glow from inside. Skin brightening treatments become essential in winter as the dry winds make the face look uneven & lifeless. A simple regular care can make a whole difference and keep the skin healthy and free from problems. People who have pigmentation, uneven skin tone, blemishes or acne scars surely try it. Since they are natural remedies so no chance of side reactions also it saves money that you invest in skin brightening creams. Continue reading my top skin brightening methods.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation Review
- Summer Get-Ready With Minimum Products
- Five Low Calorie Weight Loss Snacks
- Everyday Hand Care Routine
- Last Minute Home Makeover For Christmas
- Reasons Why You Should Use Retinol For Skin After 30
An absolute skin brightening fruit is tomato, though we consume it everyday in some form but the use for complexion enhancement is unbeatable. It is one of the best tricks to get visibly fair skin in just 3-4 days. Tomato is rich in vitamin C and acts as natural bleaching agent that helps clearing dull skin. The usage is very simple, all you need to cut a tomato in half and rub the pulp all over the problematic areas or whole face. Leave it there for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water. Tomato pulp with lemon juice is another way to use it that ensures extra fairness. Some people has sensitive skin and lemon therefore may cause them itching or red bumps so I recommend to use tomato only for safe application.
Things To Know
- Use freshly cut tomato.
- Don’t rub it vigorously.
- Massage slow and nice for about 5 minutes.
- Don’t rinse with warm water.
- Give a little more massage on darker areas.
- Do it everyday initially and then on weekends.
- Don’t massage on acne prone skin just apply the juice with a brush or cotton.
- Make sure the face & hands are clean.
Rice Flour With Aloe Vera
Rice is known for natural skin brightening properties therefore Korean skincare has rice as one of the important ingredients. It has good value of antioxidants, packed vitamins and minerals and is super effective for hair and skin problems. It boosts collagen delays ageing, minimise pores and brightens skin for more youthful appearance. Rice flour mixed with freshly derived Aloe vera or readymade aloe vera gel is a wonderful remedy to have a radiant complexion. Rice flour is available at the food markets and you can make it at home as well by grinding whole rice in a grinder. It’s a perfect scrub and mask that has no side effects. Take a good amount and apply all over the face and leave it for 10 minutes, massage lightly in circular motion and rinse with cold water.
Things To Know
- Best to use 100 percent pure Aloe vera gel. It adds to the effect and is free from preservatives.
- Make sure rice is finely ground. Too coarse might damage skin & give rashes.
- Use seasonal rice than preserved one as it has loaded nutrients.
- Rose water or honey is good to add into the paste.(Optional).
- It exfoliates well.
- 3 Simple Skin Brightening Tips That Actually Work
- 5 Best Ways To Use A Lip Balm
- 5 Reasons You Should Have a Nail Shiner
- 5 Trending Style Accessories
- 5 Ways to Add Natural Shine To Hair
- A piece of jewellery make it all right
Coconut & Curd
Coconut is good to use either ways, fresh coconut or coconut oil. Coconut oil has amazing skin lightening properties also it’s antibacterial anti-fungal. It is a perfect moisturiser for dry skin especially in winter as it penetrates and hydrate skin from inside. Curd is also very effective in skin brightening along with dry skin problems. Oily skin people may use milk in place of curd. Mix two tbs curd in bowl and put some drops of coconut oil! Gentle massage and wash with cold water after 10 minutes. It is best to do everyday in winter.
Things To Know
- Curd is a great way to remove pigmentation rough skin problems.
- It brightens evens out dull skin tone.
- It has lactic acid that prevents pimples.
- Everyday use makes skin soft & moisturised.
Thanks For Reading